Our volunteers work hard to maintain a beautiful setting for your casual and special event photos.
Privately owned by the Temecula Valley Rose Society, a Non-Profit Corporation, we rely solely on donations and fees for the operation, maintenance and improvements to the Garden. Professional Photography fees enable us to recover some of our costs.
Photography Rules and Policies:
- Small amounts of equipment, lights, reflectors and props are allowed. All garden-sponsored activities have priority and you may be asked to relocate.
- Please respect and do not disturb or limit the experience of other garden visitors.
- We welcome personal photography of plants and nature and hope you will share your photos with others to enjoy.
- Individual Photographers are not charged a fee.
- We encourage donations.
- Advance permission and payment of fee is required.
- Fee Schedule:
1 Photo Session – $25.00
Annual Pass – $150.00