Temecula Valley Rose Society
Member Meeting Schedule for 2021
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic member meetings may not be held as scheduled below
Check the current newsletter to learn if the meeting has been canceled or rescheduled
The index to the newsletters is here.
- January: Member Meeting
- February: Member Meeting
- March: Member Meeting
- April: Member Meeting
- May: Member garden tour ( No Meeting )
- June: Member Meeting
- July: No Meeting
- August: Member Meeting
- September: Member Meeting
- October: Member Meeting
- November: Member Meeting and Annual Meeting to elect Board members
- December: Installation of new Board members, holiday luncheon. ( No Meeting )
- 10:15 to 10:30 a.m. Check-in, Member Greetings and Viewing of Committee displays
- 10:30 to 10:45 a.m. Welcome; Guests & Birthdays; Special Recognition Awards; 'Rosy Sharings'
- 10:45 to 11:20 a.m. Program Introduction, Program and Q&A
- 11:20 to 11:30 a.m. Little Rose Show discussion
- 11:30 to 12:30 p.m. Luncheon, Opportunity Drawing & Visiting
- 12:30 to 1:00 p.m. Rose Learning Workshop
- 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. Committee Meetings as announced: January, February, March, April, June, September, October, November. There are no meetings in May, July, August and December.