2016 Monthly Member Meeting Schedule
This is the time schedule for our January, February, March, April, June, September, October and November meetings. May is our Member Garden Tour. We do not have a Member Meeting in July or August. As a non-profit, mutual benefit corporation we have our Annual Meeting at the beginning of our November meeting. December is always our Installation and Holiday Luncheon.
• 10:00 to 10:30 am Check-in, Member Greetings and Viewing of Committee Displays
• 10:30 to 10:45 am Welcome; Guests & Birthdays; Special Recognition Awards; Rosy Sharings
• 10:45 to 11:20 am Program Introduction, Program and Q&A
• 11:20 to 11:30 am Little Rose Show Discussion
• 11:30 to 12:30 pm Luncheon, Opportunity Drawing & Visiting
• 12:30 to 1:00 pm Rose Learning Workshop
• 1:00 to 2:00 pm Committee Meetings as announced (January, February, March, April, June, September, October, November)
We look forward to learning and sharing in the new year. Send me an email if you have a special rose you would like to talk about during Rosy Sharings or be willing to volunteer at the meeting.