2015 Monthly Member Meeting Schedule
In the short time that we have together each month to learn and share information about roses and rose gardening, in January we tried out a modified agenda for our 3rd Thursday monthly meeting at the Library.
This is the timeline for our February, March, April and June meetings. May is our Member Garden Tour. July we do not have a Member Meeting and August is our Strategic Planning meeting. September, October and November will be our new meeting timeline. December is always our Installation and Holiday Luncheon.
• 10:00 to 10:30 am Check-in, Member Greetings and Viewing of Committee Displays
• 10:30 to 10:45 am Welcome; Guests & Birthdays; Special Recognition Awards; Rosy Sharings
• 10:45 to 11:20 am Program Introduction, Program and Q&A
• 11:20 to 11:30 am Rosarian Rose Care Corner & Opportunity Drawing
• 11:30 to 12:30 pm Luncheon & Visiting
• 12:30 to 1:00 pm Rose Learning Workshop (February & March—learning to photograph roses)
• 1:00 to 1:45 pm Committee Meetings (Communications, Membership, Rose Show)
We look forward to learning and sharing in the new year. A 'Thank you' to Don Nordike for his Rosy Sharings about St. Patrick, one of his favorite roses. Send me an email if you have a special rose you would like to talk about during Rosy Sharings or be willing to volunteer at the meeting.