Temecula Valley Rose Society
Finance Committee Minutes
November 10, 2016
Members in attendance: Bonnie Bell, Rebecca Weersing, Ron Rumbold
Called to order at 1:15 pm.
1. Reviewed October Financial Reports for Board meeting Thursday, November 10, 2016.
2. MOTION: To approve October Disbursements: Checks 2489 - 2496 plus auto-pay water and electric $2051.40.
3. Grants/long term funding/endowments:
Rose Haven Projects: Education Shelter, Driveway, Benches at pond.
Grant sources: Pursue available grants from Pechanga - Kathy, and Riverside Community Foundation.
Two estimates have been received for driveway repair and resurface. Virginia
4. Opportunity Table - November boutique. Jeanne
5. Fund Raising: Restaurant night suggested at Ritchie's Diner.
6. Reviewed Budget vs Actual year to date. Sent 2017 proposed budget forms to committee chairpersons.
Completed: City of Temecula grant application submitted September 7th for funding Education Shelter.
Awaiting notification of awards.
Submitted, Bonnie Bell, Treasurer