Temecula Valley Rose Society
Finance Committee Minutes
May 10, 2016
Members in attendance: Bonnie Bell, Frank Brines, Ron Rumbold, Rebecca Weersing.
Called to order at 1:20 pm.
1. Reviewed April Financial Reports for Board meeting Thursday, May 12, 2016.
2. MOTION: To approve April disbursements: Checks 2447 - 2457 plus auto-pay electric $1176.74.
3. Grants/long term funding/endowments:
Rose Haven Projects: Sun-shelter, Driveway, Benches at pond.
Grant sources: Pechanga, Riverside Supervisors, Riverside Community Foundation, City of Temecula. Pursue available grants from two resources for the benches and driveway.
Contact Pechanga re continued support.
4. Fund Raising: Quarterly restaurant night was suggested. Also, garage sale type event at Rose Haven.
5. Opportunity Table - temporary chairperson needed.
6. Brochures - reviewing for updated info.
Completed: Grant application has been sent to Roripaugh Foundation for sun-shelter project. Rebecca/Betty
From previous info, the invitation to submit full grant application should be around June 30.
Adjourn: 2:30 pm.
Submitted, Bonnie Bell, Treasurer