Temecula Valley Rose Society
Finance Committee Minutes
April 12, 2016
Members in attendance: Bonnie Bell, Frank Brines, Ron Rumbold, Rebecca Weersing, Jeanne Brubaker
1. Reviewed March Financial Reports for Board meeting Thursday April 14, 2016.
2. MOTION: To approve March disbursements: Checks 2438-2446 plus auto-pay water and electric $2804.10.
3. Reviewed 1 st quarter Budget to Actual.
4. Grants/long term funding/endowments:
Rose Haven Projects: Sun-shelter, Driveway, Benches at pond.
Grant sources: Pechanga, Riverside Supervisors, Riverside Community Foundation, City of Temecula. Will
pursue available grants.
5. Fund Raising: Another restaurant night in summer suggested as source of income.
Completed: Grant application has been sent to Roripaugh Foundation for sun-shelter project. Rebecca/Betty
Restaurant Night held at Corner Bakery in March was successful. Jeanne
2015 IRS and CA tax Epostcards submitted. Also Attorney General RRF1 report submitted for 2015.
Adjourn: 2:30 pm.
Submitted, Bonnie Bell, Treasurer