Temecula Valley Rose
Finance Committee Minutes
September 8, 2015
Members Present: Bonnie Bell, Ron Rumbold, Jeanne Brubaker
- Reviewed August Financial Reports for Board meeting
Thursday September 10, 2015.
- MOTION: To approve August disbursements: checks 2382 -
2387 plus auto-pay water, electric, and website renewal.
- Financial reports are attached to Board Minutes and are
posted at the monthly Member Meeting.
A copy is available upon request to
- Grants/long term funding/endowments:
RH Sun-shelter – Rebecca and Betty
have done preliminary research; style to be determined and estimates obtained.
Betty received phone call from Roripaugh – too late for this year’s grant
Also Investigate grants available from Community Foundation, and
RH pathway safety/erosion control project
complete. Grant money received from Riverside County Supervisors $1500.
- Fall fundraising event suggestion is restaurant night. Peggy/Kathy
T. to follow up.
- Capital Improvement backup for Land Improvements and
Fixed Asset net amounts to be added to Balance Sheet
upon review of CPA.
- Opportunity Table – Jeanne filling in as chairperson –
Tony and Fran may want to resume responsibility.
- Suggest First Bloom and Last Rose activities be moved to
on Income/Expense report as their purpose is no longer
- Possible outreach opportunity in August 2016 – host ARS
Arrangement Judge’s seminar and examination.
Submitted, Bonnie Bell, Treasurer