Temecula Valley Rose
Finance Committee Minutes
August 11, 2015
Members Present: Bonnie Bell, Frank Brines, Ron Rumbold,
Rebecca Weersing. Kathy Katz, Jeanne Brubaker
- Reviewed June/July Financial Reports for Board meeting
Thursday August 13, 2015.
- MOTION: To approve June disbursements: checks 2382 - 2387 plus
auto-pay water and electric.; And July disbursements: checks 2388 – 2393
plus auto-pay water and electric .
Financial Reports are attached to
Board Minutes and are posted at the monthly Member Meeting. A copy is available
upon request to the Treasurer.
- Grants/long term funding/endowments:
RH Sun-shelter – Rebecca and Betty
have done preliminary research; style to be determined and estimates obtained.
Investigate grants available from Roripaugh, Community Foundation, and others.
RH pathway safety/erosion control
estimates received. Best cost was from Brian Jones/Joe West. Grant application
submitted to 3rd district County of Riverside for this project.
- Fall fundraising event suggestion is restaurant night. Peggy/Kathy
T. to follow up.
- Capital Improvement information for Land Improvements and
Buildings are almost complete. Review of the Fixed Asset Report by Finance
committee is in progress.
- Review 2nd quarter Budget to Actual.
- Opportunity Table – Jeanne filling in as chairperson with
board members to help and bring gifts.
- Possible outreach opportunity in August 2016 – host ARS
Arrangement Judge’s seminar and examination.
Submitted, Bonnie Bell, Treasurer