Temecula Valley Rose Society
Finance Committee Minutes
May 12, 2015
Members Present: Bonnie Bell, Frank Brines, Ron Rumbold, Rebecca Weersing. Kathy Katz, Jeanne Brubaker
- Reviewed April Financial Reports for Board meeting Thursday May 14, 2015.
- MOTION: • To approve April disbursements: checks 2360 - 2369 and auto-pay water and electric approved.
• Financial Reports attached to Board Minutes and are posted at the monthly Member Meeting. A copy is available upon request to the Treasurer.
- Grants/long term funding/endowments:
• Pechanga donation received in April.
• RH Sun-shelter – Style to be determined and estimates obtained. Investigate grants available from Roripaugh, Community Foundation, and others.
• RH pathway safety/erosion control. Estimate from Brian Jones forthcoming. 3rd district may have grant available.
• RH Tree of Life garden debris removal to begin.
- Fundraising event. Suggested restaurant night(s). September/October. Peggy/KathyT.
- Reporting of capital improvements at RH on Balance Sheet. Backup detail gathered. Cost/Accumulated Depr., and NBV to be calculated.
- Opportunity Table – Jeanne and another member will chair for time being. Several members volunteered to bring appropriate items.
- Federal and CA tax e-postcards filed. Also Attorney General report mailed.
- Possible opportunity 2016 – host ARS Arrangement Judge’s seminar and examination.
Submitted, Bonnie Bell, Treasurer