Temecula Valley Rose Society
Finance Committee Minutes
February 10, 2015
Members Present: Bonnie Bell, Frank Brines, Ron Rumbold, Rebecca Weersing. Kathy Katz, Jeanne Brubaker
- Reviewed January Financial Reports for Board meeting Thursday, February 12, 2015.
Balance Sheet, Income/Expense Statement.
- MOTION: January disbursements: checks 2333-2341, and auto-pay water and electric approved.
Financial Reports attached to Board Minutes and are posted at the monthly Member Meeting.
A copy is available upon request to the Treasurer.
- Grants/long term funding/endowments. Rose Haven Sun-shelter – Rebecca has done grant research. The American Dermatology Assoc. may have grants available.
- Donations of $800 for pathway improvements at Rose Haven received. Estimates need to be obtained. Frank/Bonnie
- Pechanga letter of intent re-submitted mid-November by Ann. Open.
- Spring Fundraising event. Suggested restaurant night. Peggy/Kathy
- Research reporting of land improvements for Rose Haven. Refer to ARS and public garden non-profits.
Submitted, Bonnie Bell, Treasurer