Temecula Valley Rose
Society Finance Committee Minutes
October 7, 2014
Members Present: Bonnie Bell, Frank Brines, Jeanne Brubaker,
Rebecca Weersing, Ron Rumbold, Kathy Katz.
- Reviewed September Financial Reports for Board meeting
Thursday, October 9, 2014.
- MOTION: To ratify September checks and auto-pay 2307 -
2312 in the amount of $3316.47.
Checks $2992.06, water $297.73,
electric $26.68 = $3316.47.
Financial Reports attached to Board
Minutes and are posted at the monthly Member Meeting. A copy is available upon
request to the Treasurer.
- Reviewed Budget to Actual 3rd quarter and year
- 2015 Budget requests sent to all committee chairpersons.
Due October 31. Ron
- Restaurant Night fund raiser was Thursday, Sept. 18th
at Richie’s Diner and was well attended. Frank/Kathy – proceeds have not
been received yet. Income will be used for next year’s Rose Show.
- Grants/long term funding/endowments. Will review
suggestions from Oscar Caso, UCR who provided us a listing of grants
available. Research continues. Fund raising needed to pay professional
grant writer next spring.
- Pechanga letter of intent submitted by Ann/Phyllis. Open.
- Fundraising event at Maria’s planned for spring 2015.
Date to be selected. Frank
Submitted, Bonnie Bell, Treasurer